(3) Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
(4) Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted.
(5) Blessed are the meek; for they shall inherit the Earth.
(6) Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled.
(7) Blessed are the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy.
(8) Blessed are the pure in heart; for they shall see God.
(9) Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God.
(10) Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnessí sake; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
(11) Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Click On Knight To Return To Main Index Page
Click On Knight To Return To Main Poetry Index
Click On Knight To Go To Next Poem
"And The Heavens Opened"
It Would Be Appreciated If You Signed My Guest Book
Click On Knight To Sign
Main Image, Backgrounds, Borders And Divider By
Dark Blue Knight
Music Playing Is
Music By Midi Sandy
©Copyrighted By Sandra Bradley
"Used With Permission"
Please Do Not Copy Music From This Site.
Web Master ~ Dark Blue Knight